Sometimes, doesn’t it seem like dealing with insurance companies just isn’t worth the hassle? Well,
that’s understandable. Because this isn’t something you deal with every day. NAYLOR3 Does. And
we’re really good at it.
That’s why when it comes time to file your claim, NAYLOR3 steps in to handle it on your behalf. Just
say the word and we’ll be on your insurance company’s doorstep, ready to solve your problems for
you – residential or commercial – following our easy 7-Step Claims Process.
1. Property Damage Inspection – NAYLOR3 will complete a property inspection to document the
damage to your property’s exterior.
2. File Your Claim – You will inform your property insurance company that you are working with
NAYLOR3 Restoration and request for your adjuster to contact us directly to schedule the
3. Adjuster’s First Contact – Your insurance adjuster will contact NAYLOR3 to schedule the
inspection. If you are contacted, give your adjuster the phone number for your NAYLOR3
4. The Adjuster Meeting – Your NAYLOR3 representative and insurance adjuster will meet to
determine the scope of property damage and begin the financial settlement process on your
5. Material and Color Selection – With our guidance, choose the products and colors you prefer
for your property’s new exterior. After this, your project will be placed into our production
schedule for completion.
6. Construction – This is the most exciting part of the NAYLOR3 process for you, as we restore
your property back to its original condition and value.
7. Inspection – One of our qualified inspectors will visit your property to ensure the project was
done to the highest of NAYLOR3’s standards.
Straightforward. Simple. Done!
Request a FREE property damage inspection today for your home or business
Our 7 Step Process
All inspections are done free with pictures and evaluation report
emailed to the homeowner.
1. New Concept Contractors will give you a free inspection to review the level of damage to your
2. The property owner will contact their insurance company to file a claim. (By law only the property
owner is allow to file the claim.)
3. Once the property owner has a claim #, NCC will then work with your insurance adjuster assigned
to your claim to set up a meeting on your property.
4. After approval from your insurance company. Your insurance will give you a check for the ACV
(Actual cash value) for us to get materials ordered. We will help you pick out shingle products and
5. On the day of construction, New Concept Contractors project managers will be at property from
start to finish. They will supervise, have city permit and meet building inspectors.
6. Once construction is completed – New Concept Contractors will invoice your insurance for them to
release the depreciation funds.
7. Upon payment in Full – New Concept Contractors will provide a written 10
year warranty to homeowner. We will also contact your insurance company and close the file.